Monday, May 7, 2012

FREE Glasses For Bloggers

     It was last year when I had an eye check-up and found out that I have dry eyes. Because of this, I have to wear glasses with anti-radiation lenses when using the computer and while travelling. That's why when I found an optical shop , Firmoo Optical,  that gives FREE glasses to bloggers, I sent them an e-mail immediately.

     The mechanics are not that hard. You just have to be a blogger and have a blog that has a lot of articles in it. You just have to put their link in your blog and they will send the glasses. Easy right? What's cool is that you can choose the design and color you want, either reading glasses or sunglasses. With it is an additional tool you can use in case you want to tighten up the screw of your glasses or replace it with a new one. All of these for free including shipping fee.


     To give you a review of Firmoo Optical, you can read their press release in this link: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/buy-eyeglasses-online-vision-fashion-130000194.html or visit Firmoo Optical at www.firmoo.com. 


 Above is a picture of me (center) wearing the glasses I've got from Firmoo Optical. I just got mine, it's your turn now. :)


1 comment:

  1. Weet. I will try it too:) Hope they could provide me a FREE eye glasses. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete