Monday, September 26, 2011

Reveal the hidden ability in you

I love how rainy days energize me, I don't know why. Since I have no classes today, no school works,  I spent time surfing the net. I remembered that a friend of mine shared a link where you can edit pictures and even make a collage from different photos. Out of curiosity, I visited this site and started editing our family pictures. At first, I don't know what I want to do with those pictures so I just experimented some effects on it. I applied this effect, and that then walah! It resulted into a good picture.

I discovered another ability, an artistic ability which I wanted to have for a long time. According to research, an average person has 500-700 abilities. Amazed? Now try to list your abilities. There are a lot of it like the ability to sing, dance, walk, drive, fix a car, bake, debate, solve higher mathematical problems in your head, compose, and many more!

Explore things which you haven't done before. Who knows maybe you're the next famous painter or maybe the next Albert Einstein. Only you can discover the hidden talent in you.

2 comments: