Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Breakfast, with Love...

It was a Sunday morning. I woke up with my dad cooking in our kitchen. I went to our dining table and sat. When he saw me up in bed, he hurriedly prepared my breakfast. Without moving a bit from my seat, my breakfast was served.  He prepared fried rice and hot dog with coffee. He even got the ketchup for me and put it in a saucer. I didn't asked him to prepare my food, he just did. 


There's nothing special about the food, what's special is my dad himself preparing my food. Having hot dog and fried rice for me is the best breakfast ever because of my dad. He really enlightened up my mood that morning. I wore a smile throughout the day (at least I think I did). 


It's nice to see my dad actually taking care of me, treating me like a 3-yr old girl who still cannot prepare her own food. I really appreciate my dad and every single thing that he does for me. He is making me feel more and more special. I thank God for giving me the best dad in the world, and for using my dad as a tool for me to feel His love.



1 comment: